Search the Boards

Search Results  - 13 Messages

per page

genealogy Posted on: 27 Jun 1999, by Joanne McBride

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

Looking for George Washington Price born 1830 to Nathan and Hannah Price. Looking for children of Nathan Price born 1786 and Hannah Elston married 1828 Zanesville, Muskingum, Ohio.

BARBARY HULL, JOHN GIST Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by pinky8219

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

lOOKING FOR HULL ANCESTORS IN MUSKINGUM COUNTY 1825-1855

Bible record transcription Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by patmike53

The following information was transcribed from our “family” bible. The families shown here lived in and around Muskingum, Licking, Perry and Franklin countys. Its date range is from 1840 to ...

Muskingum County, Ohio Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by genealogyq

I am looking for info on David Spicer born @1786 in Muskingum County, Ohio. His parents were John and Kathern Spicer. He married Keziah Ross. Any info on him and/or his descendents would be greatly ap...

Harriet Knowles b. 1822/23 New York State Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by JonJuan

Looking for information on any KNOWLES married or born in Muskingum County. Especially Harriet or any related to Mariah MCINTYRE b. 1859/60 or William WOLF b. 1852/53

William Andrew AXLINE Bible Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by GAGieger

HOLY BIBLE containing the Old and New Testaments: Translated Out of the Original Tongues and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. American Bible Society, New York 1867 Births...

Information Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Robert Wainscott

I understand that U.S. Vice President Thomas Andrews Hendricks was born on Sept. 7, 1819, near Zanesville, Ohio. Can you assist me in getting information about his birth and his family. According to m...

Family Tree Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by Jerry Vascik

Looking for Crown family that resided in Muskingum County. They were married in Muskingum County around August 6 1822. Thank You. J. Vascik

Burch/Wells Families Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by RobertaMarch

My Great-grandparents: Benjamin Wells married Eliza Burch of Zanesville, Muskingham County, OH. Date unknown. However, my grandfather, Xenophon Wells, was born in Elizabethtown, Muskingham County, OH,...

woolison-talbot bible Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by sjuosu

My ancestors Angeline Woolison, Lewis Spellman Talbot, Zinsmasters all listed in bible and trying to locate. Muskingham Co. is on their death records. ruth

per page