Search the Boards

Search Results  - 8,561 Messages

per page

BELL Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by N. Bell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

George & Margarette BELL - Muskingum County 1807 - Looking for info about George born 1778 Down County Ireland, died 1860-70 Muskingum County. Any info would be valuable. Thank you.

Re: BELL Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by kr2686

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

Hi, does your line have a Nathan R. or James P. both born Ohio, 1837/1838?

WARNICK Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by WaltWarnick

Vincent WARNICK, born early 1810s in westernmost Maryland, left that area in the 1830s in the middle of a legal dispute. An FHL entry says that on 11/18/1840 he married Jane LITTLE in Muskingum County...

FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by Ted Hauman

Looking for verification that William FRANCE married Sara CARLIN abt. 1862 in Muskingum Co.,OH.

Re: FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by LorettaBrewer...

I am a CARLIN researcher do you have any idea as to who SARA CARLIN'S parents were? Perhaps we can find the information you are seeking. I am also researching CLAYPOOL in Muskingum Co., Ohio.

Re: FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by SueSnyder67

I do not have info on your other surnames, but I do on the Claypool family, of Muskingum Co. and elsewhere. In fact I just mailed off family trees on same this morning to the Muskingum Co. Genealogica...

Re: FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Ted Hauman

I have the parents of Sarah Carlin [m. William France (?)] as Samuel Carlin and Jane Childs.

Re: FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 16 Mar 2002, by ColleenGormle...

Sarah J. CARLIN, daughter of Samuel CARLIN and Jane CHILDS, was born 08 Aug 1848 in Houghten le Spring, County Durham, England. She married Absalom T. VANMETER on 15 Dec 1881 in Mason County, West Vi...

Re: FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by Anne

Would you happen to know if any of the line connected to Sarah Carlin went to Lawrence County, Ohio? Is there a connection to the Boyce surname to Sarah? Anne

Re: FRANCE - CARLIN Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Ted Hauman

I have no Boyce connection to Carlin, but my Carlin file is small.

per page