Search the Boards

Search Results  - 8,687 Messages

per page

Re: Granville Arter/Fronia Arter Posted on: 20 May 2002, by Adrienne M. Arter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

Ok, I believe Fronia Arter was my Grandmother and yes, she died in St. Petersberg, FL. Fronia Isley Arter married James Star Arter and lived in Lisbon, Ohio and had 2 sons, Glen Allen Arter b.1925 (my...

James Campbell Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by cjjeffries

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

James & Elizabeth Campbell came to Muskingum Co abt 1815 from VA. Children were William, Noble, James, Jacob, Thomas, George W, Mariah, Charity, Elizabeth, MaryJane. Still trying to find parents o...

Re: Guthrie Family Posted on: 25 May 2003, by donna

Sherry, I have a Hanna Woodruff who died about 1907, married Johnston Fink Nov. 4, 1866, with 5 children. My great grandmother is a Fink, lived in Musk. Co. Oh. Donna

Good-Hunt Marriage and ancestors Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by SharonBryant4...

Hello, I am looking for information on the parents of Sarah Good who married Armstead Mason Hunt, 04 January 1846 in Muskingum Co. Armstead's father, William/W.A. Hunt and parents of Sarah were John...

bagley's Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by bhanson3251

looking for information on reuben and christina bagley. they were from loudoun county, va, and moved to muskingum county, ohio in the early 1800. they had 12 children. looking for burial information. ...

Re: MOORHEAD connection? Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by @@k_kopaska@y...

Francis Moorhead born 1793 in OH Died July 2, 1872 in Muskingum Co. OH. Buried Salt Creek United Presbyterian Cemetery # 192 Married Mary B. born 1793 in Oh, died July 1, 1880 in Muskingum Co. OH. Bur...

Charlotte (Robinson) Fox Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by hair27

Searching for information on a Charlotta "Lottie" ROBINSON. Born 1857 died June 13 1885 Zanesville, Muskingum Co., Oh. She married Alexander FOX Feb.2,1880 Muskingum Co., Oh. They had one d...

Finley Williams Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Teresa Kidd

I am looking for the wife and children of Finley Williams, son of Jesse Williams and Sarah Cullins. Jesse Williams came to Muskingum County about 1798. Jesse and Sarah had eight children: Annie, Rebec...

Mae Spicer Corder Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Mary Ann Corder

Obituary for Mae Corder from the Zanesville, Ohio, Times Recorder on Thursday, 21 November 1963 Mrs. Mae Corder Mrs. Mae Corder, 66, of 62 1/2 South Sixth Street was dead on arrival at 7:30 p.m. Wed...

Joseph Vernon Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by donavan_1

WILL of JOSEPH VERNON-MUSKINGUM COUNTY, OHIO The last will and testament of Joseph Vernon of the County of Muskingum state of Ohio. "In the name of god Amen". I, Joseph Vernon being in a st...

per page