Search the Boards

Search Results  - 19 Messages

per page

Albert Ray Hazen (1880-1960) Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by Gerald_Hobson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lake

From The Telegraph Painesville, Ohio (Lake County) Wednesday, March 23, 1960 CHARDON - Ray Hazen, 79, of 128 Fifth Ave., here, died early today after a lingering illness in the Geauga Community Hospi...

Gara D. Godfrey (1893-1967) Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by Gerald_Hobson

From The Telegraph Painesville, Ohio (Lake County) Monday, August 7, 1967 Funeral services for Gara D. Godfrey, former Painesville resident, will be Thursday, 2 p.m. at the Nixon Funeral Home. Buria...

Re: Looking for ANY information Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by palugyay1

Bonnie, Thank you so much for offering! To my knowledge, there aren't many Palugyays in this country, so I bet the one you knew was my grandfather. He was tall, balding, had a mustache, and a dry...

Looking for ANY information Posted on: 10 May 2001, by palugyay1

My grandparents Paul and Grace Mabel Palugyay (and great-grandparents Maxi and Pauline Palugyay) lived in Lake Co. in Faiport Harbor. If anyone has any information, I would love to have it. If someone...

Obituary: William N. Collister (1860-1912) Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by Gerald_Hobson

From The Telegraph-Republican Painesville, Ohio (Lake County) Friday, August 23, 1912 STRUCK DOWN BY STRONG CURRENT DEPT. HEAD DIES Superintendent W. N. Collister of the Water and Light Depart- Ment...

Obituary: Paul S. Bartchy (1905-1990) Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by Gerald_Hobson

From The News-Herald Willoughby, Ohio (Lake County) Wednesday, January 3, 1990 Paul S. Bartchy Masonic services for Paul S. Bartchy, 84, of Willoughby, retired pharmicist for the former Gray Drug St...

Obituary: Ruby Prunty Barnum (1922-1983) Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by Gerald_Hobson

From The Lake County Telegraph Painesville, Ohio (Lake County) Saturday, May 14, 1983 UNIONVILLE - Ruby Barnum, 61, of South Ridge, died Thursday night at Memorial Hospital in Geneva. Mrs. Barnum wa...

Re: Mary Davies Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by SueWood99

FROM CUYAHOGA CO., OBITS Name: Davies, Mary Date: Apr. 5, 1924 Source: Source unknown;  Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #018. Notes: Davies-Mary, widow of the late Evan, at the home of her son, Ev...

Tressia Sutch Beebe (1885-1973) Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by Gerald_Hobson

From The Plain Dealer Cleveland, Ohio (Cuyahoga County) Wednesday, August 1, 1973 Tressia Beebe of Mentor, O., wife of the late Horace, mother of Mrs. Horace (Marion) Wilson, grandmother of Mrs. Fred...

Re: Noel Bouton (1910-1974) Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by SUE

THIS IS A COMPLETE DEATH NOTICE FROM THE CLEVELAND PLAIN DEALER.Name: Bouton, Noel L. Date: Mar 21 1974 Source: Plain Dealer; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #095. Notes: Bouton. Noel L. Bouton, of Wi...

per page