Search the Boards

Search Results  - 6 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for ANY information Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by palugyay1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lake

Bonnie, Thank you so much for offering! To my knowledge, there aren't many Palugyays in this country, so I bet the one you knew was my grandfather. He was tall, balding, had a mustache, and a dry...

Looking for ANY information Posted on: 10 May 2001, by palugyay1

My grandparents Paul and Grace Mabel Palugyay (and great-grandparents Maxi and Pauline Palugyay) lived in Lake Co. in Faiport Harbor. If anyone has any information, I would love to have it. If someone...

Re: Mary Davies Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by SueWood99

FROM CUYAHOGA CO., OBITS Name: Davies, Mary Date: Apr. 5, 1924 Source: Source unknown;  Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #018. Notes: Davies-Mary, widow of the late Evan, at the home of her son, Ev...

Re: Noel Bouton (1910-1974) Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by SUE

THIS IS A COMPLETE DEATH NOTICE FROM THE CLEVELAND PLAIN DEALER.Name: Bouton, Noel L. Date: Mar 21 1974 Source: Plain Dealer; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #095. Notes: Bouton. Noel L. Bouton, of Wi...

David R. McClellan Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by SUE92846

JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE THIS: Name: McClellan, David R. Date: Nov 8 1936 Source: Source unknown; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #052. Notes: McClellan: David R., beloved husband of Theresa, fathe...

Re: Hiram Stuart Posted on: 01 Jul 2002, by Norm Davis

Obit. appeared in the Painesville Telegraph, Dec. 12, 1914 page 1. HIRAM STUART DIES AT CITY HOSPITAL HIRAM STUART, WHO WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL, TUESDAY MORNING, PASSED AWAY WEDNESDAY MORNING. M...

per page