Search the Boards

Search Results for "radosta" - 68 Messages

per page

Re: SELLARI Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by anne radosta

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...know what part of sicily my grandmorther was from but maybe I can find out, My father was James P. Radosta . His mother came to us as taylor and had abusiness in brookly,nN.Y. My father was born in 1903. My...

Re: SELLARI Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by TheHoovs

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

Can you give me some more info? What part of Sicily? What years of birth, etc. Thanks!

Re: SELLARI Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by ANNE RADOSTA

mY MAIDAN NAME IS RADOSTA. FATHER WAS jAMES RADOSTA . hIS MOTHER WAS BORN IN SICILY

SELLARI Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by TheHoovs

Searching for info on all surnames listed. Sellaris from Provincia di Frosinone, Italy to Pennslyvania and Williamsburg, Brooklyn at various times @1900. Other surnames with Sellari are: ARDUINI &...

FAZIO Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by TheHoovs

Searching for info on all surnames listed. Fazios from Burgio Agrigento, Sicily to Williamsburg, Brooklyn @1900. Other surnames with FAZIO are: DEBONO, GRECCO, GIACOBBE.

RADOSTA Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by TheHoovs

Searching for info on all surnames listed. Radostas from Burgio Agrigento, Sicily to Williamsburg, Brooklyn @1900. Other surnames with Radostas are: GERACI & RASO.

Re: Evelina Accosta & Eugene Lussan Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by crodosta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

RADOSTA--is your Cora the one married to Vincent in the 1930 Federal Census? I've been trying to tie RADOSTA, RADOSTI, and RODOSTA together as being from the same area of Sicily but haven't had any succ...

Evelina Accosta & Eugene Lussan Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by Susie Boyett Hodge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...lived in New Orleans,La. I know that they had 2 daughters and other children: (1) .Cora Lussan Radosta (2). Louise Marie [ my grandmother} married (1) Robert Elijah Boyett (2) Michael C. Garahan. Gr...

PIZZOLATO Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by NPizzolatt

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

My grandfather, Salvatore Pizzolato, was born in Chiusa Sclafani, Palermo Province. My grandmother, Josephine Grado, was probably born in Caltabellotta, Palermo Province. They came to the US separatel...

Re: ZIZKA/ZISKA, KOKES, KUBES, KOPACKA, MALECHA, VAKOC Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by teresa

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

Jan Ziska of Veseli is consistently a sponsor for the Radosta family of New Prague in the 1870/80's in marriages and baptisms. . The Radosta family came to the USA circa 1872. In the death records for the church ...

per page