Search the Boards

Search Results for "Coveney" - 672 Messages

per page

Family Strays:Coveney,Tracey Posted on: 02 Jul 2005, by SPodolinsky71...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...Detroit Michigan I believe but not sure.Ladies all born here close family members here.Now 1/Margaret Coveney d/o Michael COVENEY and Mary Margaret TRACEY at one point worked in Siegles Dept Store then later work...

Re: Coveney Posted on: 15 Jan 2005, by unknown523652...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

Kathy: Thank you very much.That adds to help demystify.If that's a word! HaHa Thanks You Sue P

Re: Coveney Posted on: 15 Jan 2005, by Cathy Knight

Deaths: Child of John Coveney Aug 13, 1896 Comber Herald page 5 St-François-Xavier, Tilbury - Marriages: COVENEIGH, John, s/o Michael & Marguerite Tracey, m. 21 May 1895 - MOYNAHAN, Barbara, d...

Coveney Posted on: 14 Jan 2005, by SPodolinsky71...

Hi All: My grgranmothers brother John/Jack COVENEY married a Barbara MONAHAN daughter of Matthew and Catherine CARR.21 May 1895. Barbara of Tilbury E. Romney. In the 1901 census we find Matthew and...

CHAMBERS Family Posted on: 07 Oct 1998, by MichaelDavis7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Kent Co., ENG 1794 & came to America in 1824 with wife, Elizabeth and children: John, Sarah (m1 COVENEY, m2 LIBBY), Elizabeth (m DUNCAN), Fredrick, & Mary (m COVENEY). In NY, had more children: Joseph, Ann ...

Catherine Thompson Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by WilliamHatt31

Surnames > Thompson

My Catherine Coveney of Chelsea MA married William Thompson.She was born Pittsfield Ma in 1840 so may have married about 1860.How far back do you have yours?Bill

Re: COVENEY, SHUART, WILKES, DEPUE(DEPEW) Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by garkins26

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wyoming

Where is Covington?, although I have not found a connection yet there is talk amongst the family that a Coveney married a Stewart and went to Canada about 1900. Brenda

COVENEY, SHUART, WILKES, DEPUE(DEPEW) Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Elaine Sanderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wyoming

I believe that Martha COVENEY SHUART is buried somewhere near Covington. My grandmother wrote in her diary of visiting the grave. I am looking for any connections to the Coveney's or Shuarts.

Re: Hill & Rehill Family of Mitchell Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by Nancy Seger

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

My great great grandmother was named Amy Hill and lived in Mitchell. She was born abt 1830 in Sussex, Eng. and married James Smith abt 1850 in Mitchell. Our Amy's don't seem to be the same, but I wo...

Re: SNOAD emigrants 1839 Eng to US Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by a1oilman

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from England

Hi Barbara, I didn't have any luck with the SNOAD name, but did find the following COVENEY family. Hope this is who you're looking for. Thomas 43 occupation grazier Thomas 6 Martha 8 Charlotte 32 Joseph 3 ...

per page