Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 24 Messages

per page

Re: Johnsons/Pollocks Posted on: 21 Oct 2013, by AngelaYaws

Surnames > Pollock

...Yaws and they had Shirley Yaws Dorothy Yaws and my husbands Father Delmer Gene Yaws who married Carol A Eady in which had Shawnee Lee Yaws and Frank Charles Yaws (my husband) who married myself Angela Cam...

Re: Hughes Family Posted on: 25 Oct 2013, by SFarmer9302

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

Not related.. There are Choctaw Indians listed on the separate census lists. The 1855 Cooper Roll of Easter Choctaw which includes MS. There are later ones, but they tend to list those Choctaw who ...

Gilley Rozier & brother Seaborn Rozier & her nieces in Pulaski Co., GA Posted on: 03 Nov 2013, by mlee1082

Surnames > Rozier

...the girls in 1840 as Seaborn is only white person in his 1840 Census household. I am descendant of Edy/Eady Rozier (sister of Gilley & Seaborn). My Edy which by the way stands for ...

Re: Buttimers from Dunmanway Posted on: 05 Nov 2013, by dochilds

Surnames > Buttimer

...Carrigrenane mentioned, as well. You'll find Perrotts, too, including John Perrott. There are several Eady families. And there are lots of references to Rashleighs, too: spelled Rasly, Rossly, Rashly, Ros...

ahnentafel - John H. Jarrell(1855 - ):Ga>Tx Posted on: 23 Nov 2013, by WileyAlston_J...

Surnames > Jarrell

A caveat - please remember the further back we get the "fuzzier" the data gets! We've know about Thomas, person #8, since April 2000 with no new data. Need a little help here. I...

Isaac Hurd (b. 1804) Daughter is Eady Hurd Posted on: 30 Dec 2013, by grizpaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

My Relative Eady Hurd (b. 1824) was married to Royal Tyler. Per her death certificate her father was Isaac Hurd and Mother was Sibbel Tibbets. I also have her obituary, but it does not identify her paren...

Re: Isaac Hurd (b. 1804) Daughter is Eady Hurd Posted on: 02 Jan 2014, by mschullernj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

Eady may be Smith Hurd’s daughter. (his sister was also named Eda.) I can’t account for the death certificate saying Isaac. Unlikely Smith’s little brother Isaac fathered a child with Smith’s wife. See ...

Re: Pleasant Statham Posted on: 02 Jan 2014, by mscentavo1

Surnames > Statham

Elizabeth may have been the daughter of Jesse Statham and Eady Duncan. A 4 Jul 1823 "List of the Census of the poore children Taken in Capt. Merits Dist. agreeable to the act of general assembly - p...

Grandmother was born a Toomer Posted on: 25 Jan 2014, by D_LindseySr

Surnames > Toomer

...nieces and nephew (children of one of the above sisters or brothers of my grandmother Elizer). 8. Ibens Eady 9. Francis Mazone (female)- Don't think she ever married. 10. Cleo Simmons 1914 11. Ruth Simmon...

Toomer on grandmothers side Posted on: 26 Jan 2014, by D_LindseySr

Surnames > Toomer

...nieces and nephew (children of one of the above sisters or brothers of my grandmother Elizer). 8. Ibens Eady 9. Francis Mazone (female)- Don't think she ever married. 10. Cleo Simmons 1914 11. Ruth Simmon...

per page