Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 23 Messages

per page

Grandmother was born a Toomer Posted on: 25 Jan 2014, by D_LindseySr

Surnames > Toomer

...nieces and nephew (children of one of the above sisters or brothers of my grandmother Elizer). 8. Ibens Eady 9. Francis Mazone (female)- Don't think she ever married. 10. Cleo Simmons 1914 11. Ruth Simmon...

Toomer on grandmothers side Posted on: 26 Jan 2014, by D_LindseySr

Surnames > Toomer

...nieces and nephew (children of one of the above sisters or brothers of my grandmother Elizer). 8. Ibens Eady 9. Francis Mazone (female)- Don't think she ever married. 10. Cleo Simmons 1914 11. Ruth Simmon...

Re: Eady history Posted on: 26 Jan 2014, by fr_bob29

Surnames > Eady

We may conceivably have a link here. My grand mother Hall had been an Eady. her father was Lafayette Francis Eady who is shown in the household of John Eady. 1860 Census shows John Eady M 33 Birth GA Rapanna ...

George Bertram Eady Posted on: 29 Jan 2014, by timothyr42

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > British Overseas Territories > Falkland Islands

Looking for information on George Bertram Eady born about 1861 married Leah Delia Keymer (Born about 1871) Dec 30 1893 in Quetta Bengal India

DIETZ -Surname (RUSSELL DIETZ, Cincinnati, OH) 1933-1954 Posted on: 31 Jan 2014, by v_mill0809

Surnames > Dietz

...Ralph (who addressed the postcard to his mom & dad) Irene (mentioned in Ralph's postcard), Lottie Eady(friend), Jim P (unknown relation), Nora (unknown relation), Mabel E Mindy(?)(Addressed to Oli...

Frances McDaniel Gay marriage to Simeon Walker Killgore (abt.1843) GA Posted on: 01 Feb 2014, by LindaMorcom

Surnames > Gay

I am trying to locate proof of the marriage of Frances McDaniel Gay (parents John Gay & Margaret Eady) (John's parents Allen Gay & Abigail Castleberry) to Simeon Walker Killgore in 1843 probably ...

Re: STRANGE, Alexander (1665-1725) & possible descendant Emily/Edith Posted on: 05 Feb 2014, by bjway53

Surnames > Strange

...from "Extraneus, Strange of Blisland" there is a reference to "Zachariah Medlock and Eady his wife". 150 Acres on Miry Creek, 1761 Littleberry’s father-in-law George Evins recorded a ...

Re: STRANGE, Alexander (1665-1725) & possible descendant Emily/Edith Posted on: 07 Feb 2014, by jjpackard56

Surnames > Strange

...gives me a bit more to go on, especially since the lawsuit names Zachariah MEDLOCK (MATLOCK) & wife Eady along with Berry STRANGE. I still can't tell how, but this makes it more obvious that Eady & L...

Re: STRANGE, Alexander (1665-1725) & possible descendant Emily/Edith Posted on: 09 Feb 2014, by jjpackard56

Surnames > Strange

Dear Barb, When Zachariah & Eady (STRANGE) MATLOCK arrived in Washington Co., TN ca 1796, they belonged to the Buffalo Ridge Baptist Church. Do you have any info on Baptists in Halifax Co., VA? Ther...

Re: Colquitt Co., GA Tuckers, son Ivy of Henry Crawford Tucker Posted on: 13 Feb 2014, by nickfain

Surnames > Tucker

...Thomas. Puzzling. I found the following information on the Internet from a posting: "I have Sarah Eady married to William Ammons - mostly through just known family knowledge. I'm posting below a w...

per page