Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 22 Messages

per page

Gilley Rozier & brother Seaborn Rozier & her nieces in Pulaski Co., GA Posted on: 03 Nov 2013, by mlee1082

Surnames > Rozier

...the girls in 1840 as Seaborn is only white person in his 1840 Census household. I am descendant of Edy/Eady Rozier (sister of Gilley & Seaborn). My Edy which by the way stands for ...

Re: Buttimers from Dunmanway Posted on: 05 Nov 2013, by dochilds

Surnames > Buttimer

...Carrigrenane mentioned, as well. You'll find Perrotts, too, including John Perrott. There are several Eady families. And there are lots of references to Rashleighs, too: spelled Rasly, Rossly, Rashly, Ros...

ahnentafel - John H. Jarrell(1855 - ):Ga>Tx Posted on: 23 Nov 2013, by WileyAlston_J...

Surnames > Jarrell

A caveat - please remember the further back we get the "fuzzier" the data gets! We've know about Thomas, person #8, since April 2000 with no new data. Need a little help here. I...

Isaac Hurd (b. 1804) Daughter is Eady Hurd Posted on: 30 Dec 2013, by grizpaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

My Relative Eady Hurd (b. 1824) was married to Royal Tyler. Per her death certificate her father was Isaac Hurd and Mother was Sibbel Tibbets. I also have her obituary, but it does not identify her paren...

Re: Isaac Hurd (b. 1804) Daughter is Eady Hurd Posted on: 02 Jan 2014, by mschullernj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

Eady may be Smith Hurd’s daughter. (his sister was also named Eda.) I can’t account for the death certificate saying Isaac. Unlikely Smith’s little brother Isaac fathered a child with Smith’s wife. See ...

Re: Pleasant Statham Posted on: 02 Jan 2014, by mscentavo1

Surnames > Statham

Elizabeth may have been the daughter of Jesse Statham and Eady Duncan. A 4 Jul 1823 "List of the Census of the poore children Taken in Capt. Merits Dist. agreeable to the act of general assembly - p...

Grandmother was born a Toomer Posted on: 25 Jan 2014, by D_LindseySr

Surnames > Toomer

...nieces and nephew (children of one of the above sisters or brothers of my grandmother Elizer). 8. Ibens Eady 9. Francis Mazone (female)- Don't think she ever married. 10. Cleo Simmons 1914 11. Ruth Simmon...

Toomer on grandmothers side Posted on: 26 Jan 2014, by D_LindseySr

Surnames > Toomer

...nieces and nephew (children of one of the above sisters or brothers of my grandmother Elizer). 8. Ibens Eady 9. Francis Mazone (female)- Don't think she ever married. 10. Cleo Simmons 1914 11. Ruth Simmon...

Re: Eady history Posted on: 26 Jan 2014, by fr_bob29

Surnames > Eady

We may conceivably have a link here. My grand mother Hall had been an Eady. her father was Lafayette Francis Eady who is shown in the household of John Eady. 1860 Census shows John Eady M 33 Birth GA Rapanna ...

George Bertram Eady Posted on: 29 Jan 2014, by timothyr42

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > British Overseas Territories > Falkland Islands

Looking for information on George Bertram Eady born about 1861 married Leah Delia Keymer (Born about 1871) Dec 30 1893 in Quetta Bengal India

per page