Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 13 Messages

per page

William Curtis Jacobs 1791-1888 Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by tbirdismyprid...

Surnames > Jacobs

...born child of Zachariah and Sally Jacobs. He lived and owned land Brunswick County. Married Elizabeth Eady abt 1815 and moved to Richmond County NC about 1848. Appears on the 1830-1840 census. I would lik...

Re: HILL Clan, of Belfast Ireland, to Canada Posted on: 20 Jul 2014, by 1668genni

Surnames > Hill

These are the ancestors of a friend of mine and I am researching for her. Do you have anymore information you are willing to share. As far as I know they settled on Settling on Lot 18, Clifton, New...

Re: John and Harvard Thorne Posted on: 26 Jul 2014, by rbrown2013

Surnames > Thorne

Eady and Daniel was my grandparents as well. Did you ever wonder why John's kids were on the dawes rolls but Harvard's wasn't? Was it because they got their Cherokee from their mother? Often wondered a...

Re: John and Harvard Thorne Posted on: 26 Jul 2014, by rbrown2013

Surnames > Thorne

Eady and Daniel was my grandparents as well. Did you ever wonder why John's kids were on the dawes rolls but Harvard's wasn't? Was it because they got their Cherokee from their mother? Often wondered a...

Re: James Norman Arthurs and Johannah Eady George Posted on: 23 Aug 2014, by rosemary647

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Parry Sound

Hi I am wondering if you found all the information you are looking for?

Mrs. Lillie Mae Woodberry - Georgetown, S.C to Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 28 Aug 2014, by Contribution

Surnames > Woodberry

AUSTINTOWN, Ohio – Services will be held at 11 a.m. at the Mt. Zion Baptist Church for Mrs. Lillie Mae Woodberry, 79, who entered eternal rest on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014. Mrs. Woodberry was born May 1...

Melissa Anne Furr Adams (1972-2014) Posted on: 01 Sep 2014, by bfurr11

Surnames > Furr

...grandparents, John and Mary Testone, her paternal grandparents, Junior and Jackie Childs and her aunt Patty Eady. Melissa was a member of Believer s Joy Worship Center, she was a loving mother, daughter, ...

Re: George Bertram Eady Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by KathleenLouis...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > British Overseas Territories > Falkland Islands

India, Select Births and Baptisms, 1786-1947 Name:George Bertram Eady Gender:Male Spouse: Leah Delia Child: Jack Stanley Eady India, Select Births and Baptisms, 1786-1947 Name:George Bertram Eady ...

Elias Jacobs/Martha Jane Morton or Martin Posted on: 19 Sep 2014, by Delenn1970

Surnames > Jacobs

Elias Jacobs was born in 1839 in Prairie Creek, Vigo County, Indiana. He married Martha Jane Morton or Martin on October 31, 1965 in Greene County, Indiana. He was in the 30th Regiment, Indiana Infa...

Re: EADY Posted on: 25 Sep 2014, by goodgirl211

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalkaska

...the daughter of her daughter Lavonne. I was not aware that florence was ever married to a man named Eady? When she passed in 1989 in Cadillac Mi her name was florence Mowry. Her Children were as follows I...

per page