Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 16 Messages

per page

Re: Allen Gay Posted on: 02 May 2014, by LindaMorcom

Surnames > Gay

I'm trying to prove that Frances McDaniel Gay is the daughter of John Gay and Margaret Eady. John is a son of Allen Gay. Do you have any suggestions as to where I might search?

Re: LESTER/EADY Posted on: 23 May 2014, by nikki7422

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > General

Hi, My great great grandmother is a Lester. Her name is Bettie Ann Lester, daughter of Peter Lester and Frances Lester. She was born in Alabama according to her death certificate, but her father was...

Re: LESTER/EADY Posted on: 27 May 2014, by nikki7422

Can you tell me if your Alonzo Lester's full name was Alonzo Morgan Lester born in 1880?

Re: LESTER/EADY Posted on: 27 May 2014, by bschristo

I don't know his full name, but I do know that he was not born in 1880. He was born earlier in the 1800's, probably somewhere around 1830.

John Eady, Estates-Record of Returns, 1838-1848 Posted on: 16 Jun 2014, by teresadevine1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkinson

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the Will of John Eady died btw 1838-1848? I found the information below on Genealogy Trails and believe Henry H Eady listed as an heir is the brother of John Eady. Henry i...

Re: Eady history Posted on: 18 Jun 2014, by teresadevine1

Surnames > Eady

...the Georgia (Wilkinson County and others)/Alabama (primarily Cullman County-Crane Hill) branch of the Eady family. The patriarch of my branch was John Eady who immigrated from Ireland before the Revolutionary...

William Curtis Jacobs 1791-1888 Posted on: 25 Jun 2014, by tbirdismyprid...

Surnames > Jacobs

...born child of Zachariah and Sally Jacobs. He lived and owned land Brunswick County. Married Elizabeth Eady abt 1815 and moved to Richmond County NC about 1848. Appears on the 1830-1840 census. I would lik...

Re: HILL Clan, of Belfast Ireland, to Canada Posted on: 20 Jul 2014, by 1668genni

Surnames > Hill

These are the ancestors of a friend of mine and I am researching for her. Do you have anymore information you are willing to share. As far as I know they settled on Settling on Lot 18, Clifton, New...

Re: John and Harvard Thorne Posted on: 26 Jul 2014, by rbrown2013

Surnames > Thorne

Eady and Daniel was my grandparents as well. Did you ever wonder why John's kids were on the dawes rolls but Harvard's wasn't? Was it because they got their Cherokee from their mother? Often wondered a...

Re: John and Harvard Thorne Posted on: 26 Jul 2014, by rbrown2013

Surnames > Thorne

Eady and Daniel was my grandparents as well. Did you ever wonder why John's kids were on the dawes rolls but Harvard's wasn't? Was it because they got their Cherokee from their mother? Often wondered a...

per page