Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 18 Messages

per page

Re: Lockhart Ross - died 1912 11 21 Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by highridgemini

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Simcoe

...McIntosh 1900- Christina McCuig Charles Rainey Samuel Henderson Elizabeth Cain David Dick 1901- John Eady Jefferson Lee John McDonald Elizabeth Thomas Thomas Perry David Dickson 1902- Peter Brabant George...

Re: EADY Family -- James Henry EADY Posted on: 16 Mar 2014, by germanbonnie1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

yes I'm james eadys daughter

Re: Myrtle Eady m. John Henry Eady; d. 1981 Posted on: 16 Mar 2014, by germanbonnie1...

Surnames > Eady

I'm bonnie eady my fathers name was james henry eady. he was born in Georgiana ala. his mothers name was myrtle. his fathers name was fed. you can email me at germanbonnie1954@yahoo.com. I love to hear fro...

Re: Myrtle Eady m. John Henry Eady; d. 1981 Posted on: 18 Mar 2014, by germanbonnie1...

Surnames > Eady

MY FATHER WAS JAMES HENRY EADY. HIS MOMS NAME WAS MYRTLE HIS FATHERS NAME WAS FED. I THINK WE ARE KIN. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. GERMANBONNIE1954@YAHOO.COM

Re: Myrtle Eady m. John Henry Eady; d. 1981 Posted on: 18 Mar 2014, by germanbonnie1...

Surnames > Eady

I'M KIN TO TO THEM. I'M JAMES EADYS DAUGHTER BONNIE

Re: would love to Find mHewittore info on the following Jagoe or Jennings Posted on: 02 Apr 2014, by Marsa1981

Surnames > Jagoe

...Burgatia, Rosscarbery and they were connected to the following families- Jennings, Stanley's,Kingstons and Eady. This is from church records which show the elder and younger Richard Kingston . Do you know...

Re: Allen Gay Posted on: 02 May 2014, by LindaMorcom

Surnames > Gay

I'm trying to prove that Frances McDaniel Gay is the daughter of John Gay and Margaret Eady. John is a son of Allen Gay. Do you have any suggestions as to where I might search?

Re: LESTER/EADY Posted on: 23 May 2014, by nikki7422

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > General

Hi, My great great grandmother is a Lester. Her name is Bettie Ann Lester, daughter of Peter Lester and Frances Lester. She was born in Alabama according to her death certificate, but her father was...

Re: LESTER/EADY Posted on: 27 May 2014, by nikki7422

Can you tell me if your Alonzo Lester's full name was Alonzo Morgan Lester born in 1880?

Re: LESTER/EADY Posted on: 27 May 2014, by bschristo

I don't know his full name, but I do know that he was not born in 1880. He was born earlier in the 1800's, probably somewhere around 1830.

per page