Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 6 Messages

per page

john archer 1647 Northampton country virginia Posted on: 09 Dec 2014, by Sabrinabrowns...

Surnames > Archer

ARCHER FAMILY 1. John1 Archer, born say 1647, was one of the first Africans freed in Northampton County, Virginia. He was in the List of Tithables: "John Archer negro" in Mrs. Grace Rob...

1918 OBITUARY - Thomas Jefferson NUNN Posted on: 22 Dec 2014, by Steve_Eskew

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Crittenden

...now at Leon Springs, Texas; Mrs. Miles Flanary and Mrs. W. O. Tucker, of this city, and Mrs. George M. Eady, of Louisville. The funeral was preached at the residence on North Main street at 2 o'clock Tue...

Re: Eady Collingwood Posted on: 27 Dec 2014, by sljibb

Surnames > Collingwood

Hi SheriWoo, I am related to your Eady Collingwood. Please contact me at sljibb2 @ gmail.com. His name is Eric Collingwood, so I am thinking Uncle Alf must have had a nickname for him? Looking forward...

Re: New Family in Ontario Posted on: 30 Dec 2014, by siren06

Surnames > New

...1857-1919 married Frances Sophia Flynn 1863-1921 James' parents were Young Wheeler New 1823-1895 and Anne Eady 1826-1892 Young's Parents were Jacob New 1761-abt 1834(?) and Anne Wheeler 1781-1860 Jacob an...

Re: William Rucks of Chesterfield Co., Virginia Posted on: 27 Jan 2015, by marvelous3

Surnames > Rucks

Keith, I am interested in Ann L. "Nancy" Rucks who marrid and William Addison Owens of Dallas County, Arkansas. William Addison Owens is an ancestor of my Owens family. I notice from yo...

Re: Permelia Rose Posted on: 04 Mar 2015, by ndhallmark

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Horry County Historical Society (HCHS)

...Which of their children are your GG and G grandparents? Robert Edward Kelley is my ggg, then Edith (Eady) and Henry (Hen) Davidson then my G grandmother is Sweetia Davidson. She died during the birth of...

per page