Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 5 Messages

per page

Re: Permelia Rose Posted on: 04 Mar 2015, by ndhallmark

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Horry County Historical Society (HCHS)

...Which of their children are your GG and G grandparents? Robert Edward Kelley is my ggg, then Edith (Eady) and Henry (Hen) Davidson then my G grandmother is Sweetia Davidson. She died during the birth of...

Re: James Montgomery and Margaret Stephenson Posted on: 05 Jun 2015, by couchtwins

Surnames > Montgomery

...out over 25 years, indicating a possibility of several wives, the last marriage being in 1801 to wife Eady as named in his will. We do not know for certain the James in York SC records or the James in Gi...

Re: Lindsay Onatario Newspaper file Lookup Posted on: 30 Jun 2015, by highridgemini

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

Not related - you will have to sort out the info pertaining to your family ..... Ontario, Canada, Select Marriages Second Marriage of Adam H. Zufelt ..... Name: Adam H Zufelt Age: 69 Birth Date: ...

Re: John 'Cat' CALHOUN b. 1859 Letcher Co. KY d. 1941 Floyd Co. KY s/o Jane MUSIC fr. Old Dominion VA Posted on: 30 Jul 2015, by dianekay4487

Surnames > Calhoun

...very interested in your findings regarding the parents and grandparents of David Calhoun who married Eady Ayers. I am currently doing research on the pedigree of David Calhoun and could use any input. ...

Georgia Marriages: Sweat, Sweatt, Swete, Swette, Sweet, etc. Posted on: 15 Aug 2015, by redbirdacres1

Surnames > Sweat

Georgia Marriages Sweat, Sweatt, Swete, Swette, Sweet, etc. List Of Counties Covered: http://www.redbirdacres.net/marriages.html (Not a complete list) SWEAT Grooms Sweat, Abram and Williams, Morning ...

per page