Search the Boards

Search Results for "eady" - 11 Messages

per page

Melissa Anne Furr Adams (1972-2014) Posted on: 01 Sep 2014, by bfurr11

Surnames > Furr

...grandparents, John and Mary Testone, her paternal grandparents, Junior and Jackie Childs and her aunt Patty Eady. Melissa was a member of Believer s Joy Worship Center, she was a loving mother, daughter, ...

Re: George Bertram Eady Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by KathleenLouis...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > British Overseas Territories > Falkland Islands

India, Select Births and Baptisms, 1786-1947 Name:George Bertram Eady Gender:Male Spouse: Leah Delia Child: Jack Stanley Eady India, Select Births and Baptisms, 1786-1947 Name:George Bertram Eady ...

Elias Jacobs/Martha Jane Morton or Martin Posted on: 19 Sep 2014, by Delenn1970

Surnames > Jacobs

Elias Jacobs was born in 1839 in Prairie Creek, Vigo County, Indiana. He married Martha Jane Morton or Martin on October 31, 1965 in Greene County, Indiana. He was in the 30th Regiment, Indiana Infa...

Re: EADY Posted on: 25 Sep 2014, by goodgirl211

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalkaska

...the daughter of her daughter Lavonne. I was not aware that florence was ever married to a man named Eady? When she passed in 1989 in Cadillac Mi her name was florence Mowry. Her Children were as follows I...

Re: Bowman-Watkins Connection Posted on: 19 Oct 2014, by DeePfeiffer09...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

...by Watkins, I have found the other kids may have gone by Bowman. Do you know who their father is? Eady Watkins kids Preston, Andrew, Mose, Pearl, James Sopher, Elizabeth, Emoline, Mary, and Tom. I als...

Re: Stephens, Skipper Posted on: 20 Oct 2014, by rosezane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Thomas

My GGGrandmother was Hannah Stephens (b: abt 1824) married Edward Eady. I am looking for her parents. An elderly relative mentioned that her father was Bazzeal Stephens from N.C. When I research him, I...

john archer 1647 Northampton country virginia Posted on: 09 Dec 2014, by Sabrinabrowns...

Surnames > Archer

ARCHER FAMILY 1. John1 Archer, born say 1647, was one of the first Africans freed in Northampton County, Virginia. He was in the List of Tithables: "John Archer negro" in Mrs. Grace Rob...

1918 OBITUARY - Thomas Jefferson NUNN Posted on: 22 Dec 2014, by Steve_Eskew

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Crittenden

...now at Leon Springs, Texas; Mrs. Miles Flanary and Mrs. W. O. Tucker, of this city, and Mrs. George M. Eady, of Louisville. The funeral was preached at the residence on North Main street at 2 o'clock Tue...

Re: Eady Collingwood Posted on: 27 Dec 2014, by sljibb

Surnames > Collingwood

Hi SheriWoo, I am related to your Eady Collingwood. Please contact me at sljibb2 @ gmail.com. His name is Eric Collingwood, so I am thinking Uncle Alf must have had a nickname for him? Looking forward...

Re: New Family in Ontario Posted on: 30 Dec 2014, by siren06

Surnames > New

...1857-1919 married Frances Sophia Flynn 1863-1921 James' parents were Young Wheeler New 1823-1895 and Anne Eady 1826-1892 Young's Parents were Jacob New 1761-abt 1834(?) and Anne Wheeler 1781-1860 Jacob an...

per page