Board:
Message Boards > Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Emigration

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.weurope.netherlands.emigration/1327.1329/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: VAN BOVEN emigration to the USA
Author: lisavanboven
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2001
Classification: Query
Surnames: Van Boven

I am the decendent of Cornelius Van Boven (died April 1972). He married Orena Eggbert (died December 1981) and the lived in Jasper, IN; Gary, IN; and finally in Logansport, IN. My father is John Gilbert Van Boven, PhD (died November 1997) and his sisters are Gerry Van Boven in Indianapolis, Cornelia Van Boven in Logansport, Betsy Van Boven in Logansport and Josine Van Boven in Arizona (i think). My father and mother moved to Ft. Lauderdale, FL in 1965 and we had a cousin that lived there also...Dr. John Van Boven, MD. (died either 1970's or 80's) We are related to the Faas family. I met Aunt Nell and even have a doll she made me and all my cousins back in the early 1970's. I also met Abe Faas and his wife Leid (sp?) in our home in Ft. Lauderdale back in the early 1980's. I would love any information anyone has about the past family members and would love to be in contact with any distant relatives. Thank you, Lisa Van Boven Dicus