Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Mitchell

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.mitchell/679/mb.as
hx

Subject: Webb family in Colorado, Mitchell, Texas
Author: Wendy McNees
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Classification: Query
Surnames: Webb

Hi my name is Wendy C Webb I married Brian D McNees. I need some help finding more information about my Great - Grandparents Clyde Webb & Rosie May Stout their Parents. I think I have the wrong parents for them. All I know is that they were married in Colorado, Mitchell, Texas in 1923. They had my Grandfather Ladell 17 June 1924. The Birth Certificate says Clyde was 18, Rosie was 17. They didn't stay together. Rosie married again 6 months later to Bennie R Bendon. They were together in California till he passed away in 1969. Rosie passed later that same year. I just want to make sure that I have the right people in my Tree. Here is my Grandfather Ladell's Birth Certificate. I would Greatly appreciate any help you can provide me. Here is my email address wendymcnees126@gmail.com so you can send me anything that can help me. Thank you have a nice day. ..Wendy