Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Monroe

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.tennessee.counties.monroe/540.1.1
.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Tuckers in Monroe Co. TN
Author: TabbyanFarron
Date: Thursday, August 04, 2011
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Eva is the daughter of Willard Andrew Summey and Sarah Jane "Sally Mckeehan Summey. Mom said that Sylvia (b- 7-5-1925-d 3-9-1989 is that the dates you have also) married a Cleveland man but she has no idea about him either, and then James Henry Rounds but they had no children that she knew of. She only had stepchildren. But Mom has that he also married her sister Ruby, and they had no children. She wrote all of this down years ago. So I'm going by what she had written. So you probably know more about them than she did. ....Eva has 5 children James Lewis "Bud" Tucker II, (he married Joyce Elizabeth Lundy they have 3 children, she died last summer (2010) in Knoxville) He was shot and killed by his son (JLT III) Jimmy, while rabbit hunting. Jimmy married Linda Westcock, and they have JLT IV, and he married Shannon ?. Buds daughter Sharon who married Scott Claybough.... and Buds Daughter, Mary married a Johnson .....Ruby.... Bessie married a Lovetta (? Spelling) Nevia who married Harvey Hughes and had Charlie and another she doesn't have down. And then Sylvia was the last. i hope you can make sense of any of this. I'm a terrible speller and Moms even worse, haha.......Do you know any Huffstetlers that were related to the Tuckers? Moms been trying to figure out who Little Granny Huffstetler was, she knew she was somehow a cousin to Jim Tucker. sorry I'm not much help, but maybe it will help you some. Tab