Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Greene

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.greene/16161/mb.ash
x

Subject: Brittingham Family
Author: DianaRayburn58
Date: Tuesday, June 06, 2017
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brittingham

I am looking for the family of Ethel M. Brittingham born abt 1926 probably in Greene County Ohio. In 1930 census she is listed as step daughter in the home of Edward and Sarah E.Kelly in Xenia, also living in household is Robert J. Brittinham born abt 1927-1928...I cannot find a marriage for Edward and Sarah....Sarah was born April 17 1901, the daughter of John W. and Sarah Dunn Dillard. She married 1st Clarence Brittingham Feb .9, 1918 in Greene Co. Ohio, 2nd or 3rd Oliver Smith on Dec 9, 1930... Madison County, Ohio. Sarah may have had the following other Brittingham children ,Ruth b. 1918, Roean Margaret (Phibbs) b.1920 , Donald E. b.1922, ....Marjorie M.(Draut ) b.1930, John b. unk Jack ( may be Robert J. )? Jean Littler), Dorothy (Larrick), and Libby Jones, Hilda (Justice) probably children of Oliver Smith. I cannot find a birth or death for Ethel M., was she adopted ???. I know some of the Brittingham children were in the Childrens Home , and possibly may have been adopted.... Any help would be greatly appreciated...