Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Sullivan

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.sullivan/1296/mb
.ashx

Subject: Death Certificates and News Articles for Sullivan County Neversink Road
Author: Bobby Rogers
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hall, Rogers, Pollard

Hi everybody,

I have been searching for YEARS AND YEARS for information related to my grandmother. A few years back I managed to get hold of some information that opened a pandora's box! It was amazing. Unfortunately, there is still limited information on her death. Her burial site is unknown due to the cemetery caretaker not keeping proper records. She was buried in a Pauper's grave and so she is physically lost forever. My dad was a young boy and has limited memories. If there is anybody who could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Please e mail me at RogersBobbyJo@yahoo.com

Her name at death could have been: Eleanor Mae Hall, Eleanor Mae Rogers or Eleanor Mae Pollard. The year of death is unknown specifically but it was 1961, 1962 or 1963. She died in the Spring time frame ... Maybe March by Dad and Aunt's recollection. Her death occurred as the result of a car accident ... apparently a car being driven by a drunk driver side swiped her. She was ejected from the car and broke her neck when she hit a tree. She was driving a red and white 1953 Chevy Bel Air.