Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.unknown/5562.1.1.2.1.1/m
b.ashx

Subject: Re: HELP Residental Sanitorium Cook CO IL ?
Author: evelyns101
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2006
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gregory/Yarbro/Lynch

thank you for the informaiton. I have been out of pocket for a while taking care of my elderly (adopted) mother in Seattle but am home again. She is fine and doing well at 96. I owe her a lot for taking me in at an early age fo 5. Anyway, on to my search. My birth grandparents were George Daniel Gregory and elizabeth Lynch Gregory. He died in CT I believe a while ago say the 60's and Elizabeth I was told died early 1926 through 1929 as she isn't listed in the 1930 census. My mother mary is but listed under an Albert Gregory not her father George Daniel who is listed as a "single" man. Could he have give her away to another family after elizabeth her mother, died? I need Mary's ss number. I have her pictures up until 1950 and other relatives but they don't have any idea where she might be. Any info would be helpful. thanks again, Evie