Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.unknown/5562.1.1.2/mb.as
hx

Subject: Re: HELP Residental Sanitorium Cook CO IL ?
Author: evelyns101
Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Classification: Query
Surnames: YARBRO, GREGORY

I saw your message and thought maybe this was another road for me to go down. I am looking for Mary catherine Gregory Yarbro. chicago illinois. She is my mother. I was adopted at the age of 4. My sister remembers her always singing "take the key and lock her up" Now this may not mean a lot to sum but our adopted father use to ask me all the time that cough of your sounds like you have 'TB"! I am sitting here searching as I'm home with a huge cold. Yes, he asked me from heaven Gee that sounds like you have "TB" I got mad and typed in TB Illinois because my mother was born in illinois and as said above that nursery rhyme stuck with us. So here pops in you message and request for information. Just coincidence I know but a little spooky non the less. Now after reading the information could you please tell me how I go about finding the cathlic cemeterys. My grandparents and mother if deceased may be buried in them as they aren't in the family "Gregory" plot in Dubuque Iowa. Long way around but I got to the point. Thanks for any asstance with this. Evie