Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.unknown/5562.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: HELP Residental Sanitorium Cook CO IL ?
Author: bstarr5283
Date: Friday, October 22, 2004
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Hi J,

I searched the Chicago Tribune Archives and found the following death notices (see below) for some of the Rossman family members. I also checked the 1920 & 1930 census for Cook County and in the 1930 census I found Edward B Rossman born abt 1902, living with his mother. The census and cemeteried listed in the obits are all on the southwest side of Chicago (Midway Airport area), have you tried Resurrection Cemetery in Justice? Also if you have Edward's death information you can order his death certificate which should have his burial information on it.

If you need anything else just ask, I live on the Southwest side of Chicago. Barb

OBITS:

1964-11-08
Chicago Tribune (IL)
Lasker
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Agnes Hosfor Lasker, nee Rossman, beloved wife of the late John Lasker; daughter of the late Bernard and Pauline Rossman, nee Preis; sister of Johanna Skadell, Emil Rossman, and the late Bernard, John, Marian Krupowicz, and Edward; many nieces and nephews. Funeral Tuesday, 9 a.m., from Soltes Chapel, 2746 W. 51st street, to St. Basil's church. Mass 9:30 a.m. Interment St. Mary's. PR 6-7257.

1948-10-17
Chicago Tribune (IL)
ROSSMAN
John David Rossman, of East Gary, Ind., beloved husband of Agnes, fond father of James A., brother of Bernard, Emil, and Edward brother of Mrs. Ann Skadell and Mrs. John Lasker. Body in state at chapel, 2746 W. 51st street. Chicago, after 2 p.m., Sunday. Funeral Tuesday, at St. Joseph's church, at 10 a.m. Interment Holy Sepulchre cemetery.

1947-09-08
Chicago Tribune (IL)
FETTER
Maryann Krupowicz Fetter, nee Rossman, 5259 S. Marshfield avenue, beloved wife of Walter Fetter, fond mother of Dorothy Schoenberg, Edward Krupowicz, Josephine Kaluzny, Theresa, and Bernard Krupowicz, grandmother of 3, sister of Agnes Lasker, Skadell Bernard, John, Emil, and Edward Rossman. Funeral Wednesday, Sept. 10, at 9:30 a.m., to St. Joseph's church. Interment St. Mary's. Pro. 7257.