Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Tolland

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.tolland/2062
.1.1.1.1.1.2.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Carter T. Baughan -was in Colquitt, GA in 1870
Author: sjjenkins64
Date: Monday, May 02, 2016
Classification: Query
Surnames:

I am from Dr. Richard Jarrott and Louisa Eleanor Shaw through their youngest daughter, Roddie Eleanor, born in 1860 in Miller Co. GA. Roddie first married widower, Ashley G. Roberts and had a girl and boy. Six years after A.G. Roberts' death she married Charles Edward Everett. She had Sadie May (my grandmother), Edward Joshua ( married Lena Williams) had 3 girls and 3 boys: boys were Edward, Calvin and Kenneth. EJ's youngest girl, Rodie lives in Cobb Co. and her brother Calvin lives nearby. Roddie Jarrott Roberts Everett's youngest son, Richard Henry never married. Roddie is buried in Colquitt City Cemetery. My mother, Thelma Nobles Jenkins, named me for her Mom and my 2nd brother for Dr. Edgar Baughn. My brother is a doctor of chiropractic, one of the good ones, using his skills to help people... Cannot find where my Dr. Richard Jarrott's sons Richard Jr and Arthur went to either. Any help would be appreciated. Sadie Jenkins 912/631-8822