Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Tolland

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.tolland/2062
.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Carter T. Baughan -was in Colquitt, GA in 1870
Author: wani20
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2007
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baughan, Jarrott

No, I am not related! I like to help out people who are trying to find their ancestors. Last year some people that I don't know helped me find my ancestors...and I am grateful for them doing that!!!!This is kind like returning the favor.
This is what I found :
??? If this is you family ... Carter Baughan married Eliza Jarrott in North Carolina, County of Cumberland on May 23 1832. Per county court records. FHL# 0540270 and 0546446-0546454 (found this on ancestry.com)

also on ancestry.com someone had a "Baughan family tree" but provided no additional imformation on Caster/Carter they listed Elizabeth as being born in North Carolina (which is probably why they got married in North Carolina) and she died in Georgia. No dates for her birth or death.
Additional children besides "Willie Baughan" ..... Kate Baughan no birth year and Cornelia Baughan born 1847.

Sorry that was all that I could find hope it helps you. Good Luck!