Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Tolland

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.tolland/1138
.2.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Charles Orrin WORTHINGTON, b 1887, Somers, Tolland Cnty, CT
Author: cmichalik1
Date: Friday, January 08, 2010
Classification: Query
Surnames: Worthington

Sandy,

Your post is a few years old, but it was certainly of interest to me. I am Charles Orrin Worthington's granddaughter. My father, his son, Harvey, is 83 and living in Southern Pines, NC. Charles daughter, Ann Flack, is 74 and living in Clarkston MI. Interesting that you said Charles' siblings died of TB. My father had always said it was the flue. With the Worthington name I only go back to Polly and James also, probably because I also got all my information from Ruth! I do go back farther on Ann Cummings side with her parents being William Cummings (1815-1873) and Elizabeth Ann Trask Skinner (1814-1885) They were married in 1849. It was a second marriage for Eliza. Willard's parents, Zenus and Fannie Dean. Zenus's parents Isaac Cummmings and Lydia Washburn. Fannie's parents Silas Dean and Azubah Washburn. Azubah and Lydia were sisters and daughters of William Washburn. From there it traces back to Francis Cooke and James Chilton both of whom arrived on the Mayflower.

Karen Worthington Michalik