Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New Haven

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.newhaven/452
4.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: New Haven Baseball- Eastern League1900 -1920 Jerry O'Connell, Larry Hannafin
Author: HannafinTrepczynski
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hannafin

I know--we couldn't believe my nephew found that card--I was doing more research and see that Jerry O'Connell and my grandfather both resided in Norfolk, CT at one time--at least the St. Mary's Cemetary has O'Connell listed. Your other email mentions Thomas Hannafin (I'm wondering if that might be my great-grandfather), as they are also buried in St. Mary's Cemetary--hard to get any information without obligating yourself to paying out money--I couldn't find any obtituaries--we grew up in our grandparents farmhouse in Norfolk, CT and found lots of love letters from my grandfather to his wife (my grandmother) "Kit" Hannafin in the attic--unfortunately we threw them all away. I have attached a copy of the ballcard--thought you might like to see it (if site allows me to send). Any other info greatly appreciated--I was only 5 or 6 when my grandfather died (which was on Halloween night in 1955).