Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New Haven

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.newhaven/165
3.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Condon, Metcalfe (CT, NY)
Author: chuckmet311
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011
Classification: Query
Surnames: Metcalfe

Hi,

Do not really have anything in terms of family stories. I see you have attached a few of the photos I have shared on my tree. The one that you attached from Alfred Metcalfe has two men in it. The one on the left is Alfred, the one on right (as you look at the picture) I believe is your great great grandfather. John W. Metcalfe. I say that I believe it is, because another copy of that photo that I recently acquired, was labeled "Grampa Alfred and his brother Jack", which led me to that supposition.

I do have at least two other pictures you might be interest in looking at. One with the same two men with two unidentified women. Another is a picture of three unidentified younger men. All three of these pictures were taken at the same location, and at least one of them indicates it was taken at the "last Metcalfe family reunion".

You may feel free to contact me directly at chuckmet_2000@yahoo.com.

Chuck Metcalfe