Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Hartford

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.hartford/361
5.1.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Cavanaugh
Author: cathysum
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Thank you for your feedback. I see more research in my future. This Patrick (grandfather) could be related although my Bridget was born in about 1826 in Queens County according to her tombstone. When John Summers and Bridget Cavanaugh had their 1st son (my grgrandfather Michael W.) in 1846 he was born in County Carlow. Their 2nd son, Maurice died at sea on the ship when they came to America - guessing on the date of 1847 or within a few years later. The family is shown in the 1860 census in PA, Schuylkill County.

Since my source, Jim Nuelle, was born in abt 1912, this Lillian you mentioned would have been older than he was - as I had anticipated.

Thank you again for your help. Will do a timeline to see if I can clarify in my mind if and how this all fits together with family.
Cathy

Clearly I have more research to do. I had assumed the Lillian I am looking for was an adult and almost the same age as my grgrgrandmother.