Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Hartford

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.connecticut.counties.hartford/184
4.2.3/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: I have microfilms on Bristol Vital Records
Author: JudithMBledsoe
Date: Sunday, May 07, 2017
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Joyce...I just found this message from ten years ago. I'm not even certain that you are still researching this line. My Gr-Gr-Grandfather was named Zenas Smith. According to his family Bible, however, he was born in New York, moved to Kentucky and later to Missouri. He was a wealthy businessman who had acquired three college degrees before leaving the East Coast. He was an attorney, an accountant, and I believe had a degree in English. He helped establish at least two Masonic Lodges while in Missouri and was a 32nd degree Mason. He outlived four wives (three of whom I've identified) and his last wife (my Gr-Gr-Grandmother) outlived him. I'm not sure if he's tied to your Smith's or not, but would be interested to know if you have any information on this Zenas Smith. If you would like more information about my Zenas, please feel free to contact me. Thanks...Judith Morgan Bledsoe.