Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Barbara

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.california.counties.santabarbara/
91.121.120/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: family lines
Author: rcano3763
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2001
Classification: Query
Surnames: ortega

hello i am also searching for my family my name is tina my mother is vera mae ortega her father was (vicente ortega mother veronica tomasa tapie) vicente father was (jose m. ortega married to dolores ruiz)1870 and jose father (jose vicente ortega married to maria ramona delrefugio lopez)1836 jose v. ortega father was (jose manuel ortega married to andrea cota)1814
jose m. ortega father (jose vicente ortega married to maria estefana olivera)1785 jose v. ortega father (jose maria ortega married to maria francisca lopez)1760 jose m. ortega father (jose francisco ortega married to maria antonia v. carrillo)1734 i found a paper in my grandmothers bible before she pass on in the spirit world i was told we are spanish and chumash indian i am trying to learn more about my family tree so if anyone can help please reply back to me i would be very grateful for any help