Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Little River

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.littleriver/118
.1.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Greens in Little River county
Author: Joseph
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2003
Classification: Query
Surnames:

I'm not familiar with any of the names except George and Homer.
Your ancestor family may have moved to Kansas until the end of the civil war as some of my ancestors did. It seems a lot of families made their move to avoid the war. I wish I could get some of my family that I know to respond since I have a great many family members in both little river and seveir countiesm but they are a quiet bunch and I not gotten any responses from them. I know my dads uncle george passed away in either santa fe cal. or carson cal. the place where he lived was in that area of los angeles just west of long beach Homer died about the same time in Horatio arkansas. They died somewhere in the late sixties, but I'm not sure of the exact year. Let me know if I've helped you any or if you have any connection to my greens. I have 8mm movies of most of the families in both counties mentioned.
Joseph