Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Hot Spring

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.hotspring/131.1
/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Watson, Loy, Bland Family
Author: schenebeck
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2015
Classification: Query
Surnames: Watson, McLaughlin

I believe this is the same Harvey Lewis Watson who was born in Perry County, Arkansas on 29 Aug 1889. He first married Gertrude "Gertie" McLaughlin and had two children. The second child, Richard H Watson, was born about 1923 in Arkansas and his mother died due to childbirth complications. His father, Harvey Lewis Watson, gave up both children and Richard was raised by relatives. I have been told he lived for a short time in Washington state then moved to Indiana and worked for the railroad there. He has a family... 5 children I think, but I don't have any info on his wife and children nor his death date. His sister, Vernice, married and lived in Indiana. She died in California, but is buried in Indiana. If you have any information about Gertrude McLaughlin, Richard H Watson or Vernice, please reply. Thanks.