Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.alabama.counties.mobile/1111/mb.a
shx

Subject: delmas-kreb
Author: nancy j swain
Date: Thursday, December 13, 2001
Classification: Query
Surnames:

i descended from the delmas and kreb family.you are to deal with my cousin who is dark french and who has always worked for the govt.i have been an fbi informer for thirty years against duke and his nazis.deal with her.she is six feet tall,always has a gun,and always has a govt job.she is from the delmas-krebs side of my family.delia davidson,843-577-6133,56 vanderhorst charlestn,south carolina..
i am an informer against nazis,satanists,mafia,marxist underground.unfortunately since trent lott the head of congress got his picture taken with the white citizen's council i have not been doing well.i will survive duke and the rich white peopl.
i got the holocaust list from the world jewish congress.some krebs are on it.to make matters worse valentine delmas my direct relative was related to former slaves.that is just my mother's side.my dad's family is irish catholic and bombed germany.my uncle was in a war camp with some strange disease.
i tried to get to the delmas ancestry tree it was knocked out.my cousin will deal with that.
i am actually doing horrible because of lott and the white citizen's council.as of xmas eve my credit is ruined.