Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Trigg

URL:
http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.trigg/2157/mb.a
shx

Subject: Eliza Cooper born Sept 23,1848
Author: HiArdito
Date: Thursday, July 05, 2018
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Am searching for the parents of my GG Grandmother, Eliza Cooper ,
she was born 23 Sept, 1848 , we know that she was born in Kentucky--
since she married in Trigg County--I believe that she was born there.
She married Abner Berry Finks,Jr .16 Oct 1873 , Trigg County, Kentucky, USA.
She died 24 Aug ,1878, Gainesville, Cooke County, Texas.
These are the Cooper families that I have found in Kentucky with a daughter ,Eliza born in the late 1840's.
1. John Dunham Cooper & wife Jane Newman, their daughter, Eliza Adel Cooper, born 1848, is not found after 1860--- some trees have her married to Abner Berry Finks,Jr --there is NO PROOF that this is true.
2. Malachi Cooper & Sarah Ann Futrell, their daughter Eliza B. Cooper born 1848, Trigg County, Ky. is not found after 1850. She is not listed with her parents in the 1860 census.
3. Kinchen & Rosann Maria Cooper, their daughter, Eliza was born 1850 (as per census records), Trigg County, Ky and is not found after 1870 census.
4. Apollos Butler Cooper & Nancy F. Rawlings, their daughter Eliza Cooper married George Washington Rodecker
5. Micajah Cooper & Nancy Starr, their daughter , Eliza C. Cooper , born Trigg County,Ky married Robert L Gillespie
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hilma Dickson Tune Ardito
luvmypekes@gmail.com